Thursday 26 May 2011

Intro

Hi All

Just a little about me...
I am an ex-model, a wife (with a gorgeous husband) and a mother to 2 amazing boys who regularly turn my world upside down with their crazy antics!
I can barely cook but boy can I bake!
I love to read and watch a fair amount of tv, I like music but am not addicted, I am not sporty in the least (tho I used to be) and I have an opinion on just about everything.
My bestie calls me "princess" usually at gym when she's trying to whip my butt into shape and cos I'm, well, I'll just say it - cos I'm spoilt!
I am always looking for fun and interesting ways to occupy myself which generally leads to crazy schemes and projects that leave my loved ones shaking their heads...

Stay tuned for more of the craziness that is my life!
Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment